What is the automation of documents?
Avokaado contract automation tool uses a special system logic created through the flows of questions and answers, which enables the user to draft the document according to the answers instantly. Automated documents, together with Avokaado account features, help to speed up and simplify the document creation, approval and signing procedures at least 70 % compared to using the old drafting and collaboration methods, for example drafting documents in Word or exchanging e-mails.
Does Avokaado provide legal advice?
Avokaado is a SaaS portal and does not provide legal advice. The legal content at the portal does not constitute provision of legal services. Avokaado does not verify the accuracy or completeness of the information entered or otherwise provided by the User; does not perform legal analyses or assessments and does not provide legal recommendations based on the actual circumstances of the User. In order to receive legal advice the User should approach a qualified lawyer or attorney. You can send the request for lawyer or attorney also to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is my information kept and is it secure?
Avokaado operates on highly secured Linode servers located in Frankfurt, Germany. Linode servers are located with Equinix infrastructure that have the strictest industry-specific standards and certifications, including:
- SSAE 16/SOC 1 and SOC 2
- ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, ISO 18001
- PCI DSS Level 1
- HIPAA, Cloud Security Alliance
- HDA/HADS, SS 564
- FedRAMP, TSI, NIST 800-53/FISMA
These data centers include state-of-the-art physical and environmental access controls in highly secure environment (certified to ISO 27001) and safety features including:
- 24/7 professional security staff, video surveillance, and intrusion detection systems
- Fire detection and suppression, redundant electrical power systems, and uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Monitoring of electrical, mechanical, and life support systems and equipment.
Does Avokaado support different languages?
Avokaado environment is in English and the standard templates are in Estonian and English.
Users can freely create their own templates in Avokaado in any language or modify the existing standard templates to suit their preferences.
What legal jurisdiction is the content compatible with?
Avokaado standard templates are based either on Estonian law or for universal use, depending on the specific template.
Users can freely create their own templates in Avokaado for any jurisdiction or modify the existing standard templates to suit their preferences.
When can I receive my completed document?
The document is created simultaneously with the filling of the questionnaire by the user and the preview of the document is visible next to the questionnaire. Once the questions have been answered just click “save” and the document is saved to your workspace.
Who will have access to my documents?
Your documents can only be accessed by the users with whom you have shared them. Even the Avokaado team cannot see any documents before you have shared the document.
Can I add more than one user to an account?
Yes, after creating an account you can add additional users in the “Users” section.
What rights will the persons have to whom I have granted access to document?
When sharing access, the person can choose which rights the other person receives – does he / she have the right to view and sign the document or can he / she edit the questionnaire based on which the document is created.
What are the different user roles?
There are 5 user roles in Avokaado:
- Account manager is the account owner who may create and manage users connected to its account and has all rights that content manager and the team member has.
- Content manager is a registered user who has a right to manage and create templates and has all rights that a team member has.
- Team member is a registered user who can draft and use the workflow of the platform (upload, share, negotiate and sign) and add customers and guests.
- Customer is a registered user of the platform who has the right to take all actions permitted by the content manager and/or team member (e.g. edit or view documents, draft templates, share and sign with guests or other customers) and upload their own documents.
- Guest is a user without an account at Avokaado, can only view, download and/or sign the documents shared to them via link.
Can I put my own logo?
Logos can be added by uploading an example .docx file with the logo in the theme creation module.
I was added to an account, how can I now get access?
When you were added as a user to an account you received an email with the sign-in link. Click on the link and there you can set your password and log in. The link is usable only once for sign-up, next time log in at avokaado.io
How can I contact client support?
Asking a question from a client support is very easy and fast. In order to do that click on the conversation icon at the bottom right of the page. We will answer you as soon as possible in the same conversation window. If you do not have time to wait for the answer you can ask for the answer to be sent to your e-mail address in the same window.