Avokaado is a contract lifecycle management platform (CLM) out of Estonia helping growth companies to manage and scale document workflow within teams. Avokaado CLM is a single source of truth about corporate contracts and workflows across all business units, much like the CRM systems have been for customer relationships for the past decade.
About the role and responsibilities
Avokaado is looking for developers to work as a member of the team at every stage of the software development life cycle. An ideal candidate is capable of designing solutions, writing and testing application code and finally managing the deployment. The Developer is expected to provide input and also influence discussions around best practices and new technologies – helping Avokaado to develop an effective basis for future developments.
You Will Work On
- modern architecture built on Google Cloud Platform with components like Python, Tornado, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Docker, etc.
- global infrastructure managed with terraform and helm
- frontend coded in VueJS and SASS
- 5+ years of Python experience
- good understanding of microservice architecture
- experience with at least a few common Python frameworks and libraries (Tornado, Flask, Celery, SQLAlchemy, Django, Pandas…)
- familiarity with API gateways, configuration, rate limiting
- experience with client-server architecture using REST and Stateful applications
- knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (Redis, MySQL)
- building, testing and deploying applications using Docker containers on Google Cloud Platform
- understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems (ideally if you can participate in continuous improvement of our delivery pipeline)
- managing GCP with infrastructure as code using terraform
- building and deploying services with Docker containers
- multi-region, geo-distributed applications with performance, privacy and compliance management
- Application Security best practices (OWASP), would be nice if the applicant has some security testing experience
- other service backends: PHP, Laravel, PHPWord
What We Offer
You’ll be working in one of the fastest growing and well-funded legal technology companies in the Nordics, have flexible working time, competitive salary and option package, but most of all, have a team around you that’s learning and growing as we push the boundaries of the LegalTech sector and make simple, affordable contracting accessible to all. We have a flat organisation structure and cross-functional teams, you can read more about our values here!