Avokaado is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to support our sales growth strategies. Reporting to the Sales Manager, your role will be to seek new business opportunities in target markets by contacting and developing meaningful relationships with potential clients.
As a Sales Executive, we expect you to support Avokaado’s goals of rapidly scaling and make a positive impact on our bottom line. This means closing business and doing a proper handover to our Customer Success team so that every party would be satisfied. If you are the type of person who is not afraid to go out on a limb and has a remarkable drive to achieve results, let’s talk.
- Research and build accounts (i.e. adding contacts, cold calling, sending personalized emails) within a defined territory.
- Conduct high-level conversations, present sales pitches, and other valuable data to potential prospects in a way that promotes the company brand and mission and helps the audience identify a need for the product.
- Utilize social selling techniques to expand the network and open up new opportunities.
- Collect and track information that provides sales intelligence for our team.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify product improvements or changes that could enhance its overall performance and attractiveness of our platform.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Development Representative or similar role.
- Effective communication and pitching skills with hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- On point time management and listening skills.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Self-sufficient with a strong internal sense of urgency; hard-working and humble.
- Driven; ready to enter a fast-paced startup.
- Great in English and Estonian. If you do not speak Estonian but think you have good sales skills then do not be afraid to apply.
- Hands-on experience with Pipedrive or any other sales CRM.
- Experience in full cycle sales.
- Some experience in or knowledge of the LegalTech sector would be a big plus.
- Any additional languages (English and Estonian).
- Experience in a high-growth company.
- Enjoy the occasional lunchtime Avocado.
What We Offer
You’ll be working in one of the fastest growing and well-funded legal technology companies in the region, have flexible working time, get a competitive salary and commission structure, but most of all, have a team around you that’s learning and growing as we push the boundaries of the LegalTech sector and make simple, affordable contracting accessible to all.