Avokaado is looking for talented and curious lawyers to support our Customer Success team. Reporting to the VP of Customer Success and working hand in hand with the Lead Legal Engineer, your main duties include reviewing our customer’s contracts, improving its content and consistency, preparing contracts for legal engineering and becoming a top talented legal engineer in the leading legal tech startup in Nordics.
You’ll also be involved in working with management, law firms and partners for publishing content to Avokaado global template and model documents ecosystem.
As a lawyer, your job is to help Avokaado users to become efficient contracting rock stars, using the power of automation and innovation. We do not count hours but minutes.
- Work with the Customer Success team to support our users’ contract review and automation goals;
- Help management with in-house legal matters and preparing and negotiating contracts with clients and partners;
- Learn legal engineering and automation to support legal teams in their automation goals;
- Standardisation and model documents review and updates;
- Help Early Adopters Program participants to achieve their goals and publish at Avokaado Store;
- 2+ years experience in law practice, preferably as an in-house lawyer or as an associate in a law firm with a focus on B2B contracts and technology;
- Fluent (or near-fluent) is a must
- Getting things done mindset and good project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with clients, partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Awesome analytical skills and logical thinking
What We Offer
You will work in one of the fastest-growing and well-funded legal technology companies in the Nordics, have flexible working time, get a competitive salary and options package, but most of all, have a team to learn and grow beyond limits together.