Avokaado is looking for a talented Growth Marketer to support our growth marketing strategies. Reporting to the VP Growth, your main duties include running experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rates, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives.
You’ll also be involved in planning content, then working with agencies and freelancers to produce it. Once it’s ready, you’ll be posting this shiny new content and coming up with creative ideas to get as many eyes on it as possible.
As a growth marketer, your job is to help Avokaado find new channels and experiment with creative ideas to make the most of them. If you’re interested in using systematic ways to test experiments and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, let’s talk.
- Work with cross functional teams (Product, Services, Sales) to optimize growth strategies to support Avokaado’s revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage all social media platforms – both organic and paid – (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Execute and optimize Google Ads campaigns.
- Manage SEO.
- Awesome project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop (the wider Creative Cloud suite is a big plus), Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems).
- Proficient with Analytics.
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO, marketing management or growth marketing.
- Fluent (or near-fluent) is a must.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress – both posts and pages, as well as the Divi page builder.
- Some experience in or knowledge of the LegalTech sector would be a big plus.
- Any additional languages (on top of English).
- Experience with Intercom and Ahrefs.
What We Offer
You will work in one of the fastest growing and well-funded legal technology companies in the Nordics, have flexible working time, get a competitive salary and option package, but most of all, have a team to learn and grow beyond limits together.