We are looking for an Early-Adopter Program success lead to develop a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of open-source legal templates and publishers, whose responsibilities include selecting and onboarding innovative law firms around the world, as well as building a winning team of legal technologists, customer support and marketing specialists.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and well-funded legal technology companies in the Nordics.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR MISSION?
HERE is the list of Early Adopters Program success lead tasks foreseen, which you as the lead of program are free to turn around:
- Execute beta-tested early-adopter program and scale the reach to cover all European countries by the end of 2021
- Implement all necessary steps to successfully reach annual goals and monthly KPI-s
- Form the team and plan the budget for executing the action plan
- Onboard new law firms, set up project plans and goals with their teams, support them throughout a 3-month program, acting as a bridge between the early adopters and the customer support team to lead the early adopters to success with digital contracting
- Collect early adopters’ feedback and get to the bottom of their needs – communicate it to product, sales & marketing teams – and find the way to help the early adopters succeed
- Develop and document processes as an expert and go-to person in the field
- Leads’ data analysis, reporting, and knowledge management to inform business development strategy and operations
- Support operational development of new markets and travel internationally (once travelling is possible again)
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs
We see that the following qualities and qualifications would help you to succeed. We might have missed some, so feel free to elaborate on your specific strengths:
- 5 years of experience in business process management, project management, law firm management, startup business development or similar
- Experience in the legal vertical is a plus, but curiosity and interest in the field is a must
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, self-driven and highly motivated personality
- Feeling comfortable in uncertain situations, willingness to test and fail until succeeding
- Tech-savvy mindset and computer literacy
- Taking ownership, paying attention to details but keeping an eye on the big picture
- Fluent in English and additional languages is a plus
You will work in a fast-growing international team, have flexible working time, get a competitive salary and company options but most of all, you’ll have a team to learn from and grow beyond limits.
Apply by filling out and submitting the form below.