Avokaado is a VC-backed legal tech company that builds software to make access to legal content and contracting an easy process for any businesses. Our solution is template-based document workflows – all in one place, with the ability to create, collaborate on, draft, edit, approve, engross, sign, store and manage the lifecycle of documents and legal bundles.
Through this business, Avokaado is creating an ecosystem which over time will provide the possibility of offering many templates and tools that can be shared and monetised between businesses via the platform.
We are looking for an Early-Adopters Program and Template Ecosystem lead who wants to be a part of building a new business line improving SME-s access to digital contracting and template ecosystem.
What is your role?
- Plan and execute template ecosystem development – making sure Avokaado store has the best and quality content out there
- Plan and coordinate an Early-Adopter Program including onboarding new law firms, setting up project plans and goals with the teams, supporting law firms throughout a 3-month program, being a bridge between early adopters and customer support team – leading a law firm to success with digital contracting
- Collecting early adopters’ feedback and communicating it to product, sales & marketing teams – truly understanding early adopters’ needs and making your best to find the way to help them succeed
- Maintaining relationships with early adopters and identifying potential clients
- Develop, document and be the go-to person for processes, monitoring operations
- Leads’ data analysis, reporting, and knowledge management to inform business development strategy and operations
- Support operational development of new markets and travel internationally
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs
Requirements / Competences
- University degree in relevance (Law, Business, Technology)
- 5 years of experience in areas of Business Process management and Project management
- Successful track record of project management
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent English, additional language is a plus
- Tech savvy mindset and computer literate
- Basic legal understanding
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and options of company – become one of the owners!
- You get to work with and learn from the best legal tech international experts
- You get to build something innovative that helps the ecosystem of SMEs and law firms
- Mostly remote work, straight from home
- Flexible working time
- You will get to work with a fast-growing international tech company
Apply by filling out and submitting the form below.